2019 CTMOM Free Dental Clinic
2019 CTMOM Free Dental Clinic
April 13-14, 2019
Windham Middle School
123 Quarry St.
Willimantic, CT 06226
Clinic Doors Open at 8am
Patients are treated on a First Come, First Served basis.
The Connecticut Mission of Mercy (CTMOM) is a large-scale dental clinic where dental treatment is provided at no cost to individuals who cannot afford dental care.
If you are suffering from severe dental pain and the pain is accompanied by a fever or pronounced swelling, DO NOT WAIT! You should seek care at a local hospital emergency room immediately. You can also contact your local Community Health Center. They will provide you with dental services on a sliding scale basis. Click here to find a Community Health Center in your area.
Who should come to CTMOM?
Adults and children are welcome at CTMOM.
• No child under the age of 18 will receive treatment unless accompanied by their parent or their legal guardian.
You can be a CTMOM patient if:
• You do not have enough money to pay for dental care
• You do not have a medically compromising condition that will prohibit you from receiving care
• Personal identification/documentation is not required
Services CTMOM Provides
• Treatment to patients of all ages
• Limited root canals on front teeth only
• Oral health education
• Pre and post treatment medications - NO NARCOTICS
Services CTMOM Does NOT Provide
• Bone grafting
• Extraction of unerupted wisdom teeth
• Full dentures
• Gum surgery
• Root canals on back teeth
• Tooth whitening (bleaching)
What to expect
• No appointments
• Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis
• The number of patients seen will be limited to the clinic capacity
• There will be a waiting line to enter the clinic. Once inside, you will meet with a medical professional and a dentist
for an initial evaluation of your dental needs.
• The dental services provided at CTMOM include cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, x-rays, oral health
instructions, fillings, root canal treatments, and extractions.
• Due to the numbers of patients seen at CTMOM, we will not be able to treat every dental problem you may have.
• In most cases, interpreters will be available to assist patients that speak languages other than English
• Sign Language interpreters will be available to assist hearing impaired patients.
What to bring
• Please bring a list of all your current medications.
• On the day of the clinic, please be sure to take your medications according to your prescriptions.
• Due to possible extended wait times, it is advisable to bring something to help you pass the time such as reading
material, knitting, and crossword puzzles.
It is important to bring water, food and snacks with you.
In Memoriam: Bruce Stave
Remembering Bruce Stave
We were recently saddened by the passing of a long time member of the Coventry Democratic Town Committee, and a past Chair, Bruce Stave. Our condolences to Bruce's wife Sandra Astor-Stave, also a long time DTC member.
Bruce was recognized in a UCONN Today article citing his long tenure as a UCONN History professor:
Coventry Democrats Support the Issues You Care About
Preserve the Rural Character of Our Town
- Support the continued acquisition of open space
- Maintain the quality of Coventry Lake
- Support local farms & continue the Coventry Farmers Market
Keep Our Community Safe
- Strongly support our Police & Fire Departments
- Maintain the boat patrol on Coventry Lake
Keep Our Children Successful In School
- Keep our children safe in school
- Continue our successful pre-school program
Support the Environment
- Approve green projects to increased energy efficiency, including solar panels on town & school buildings; saving taxpayer dollars
- Discourage fracking and fracking waste
Ensure Town Services are Fiscally Sound & Efficient
- Present responsible balanced budgets that make sense
- Listen to our citizens' priorities & ideas
- Adequately fund our roads & infrastructure similar to the new Main Street sidewalks
Like Us on Facebook
Go to our Facebook page by going to: